1.Joshi, A., M. Pathak, J. Kuttippurath, and V. K. Patel. "Adoption of cleaner technologies and reduction in fire events in the hotspots lead to global decline in carbon monoxide." Chemosphere (2023): 139259.
2. Sharma, B. R., J. Kuttippurath, G. S. Gopikrishnan, and M. Pathak. "Trends in atmospheric pollution in the Third Pole: analyses of tropospheric NO 2 for the period 2005–2020." Environmental Science: Atmospheres 3, no. 5 (2023): 905-918.
3. Pathak, Mansi, and Jayanarayanan Kuttippurath. "Air quality trends in rural India: analysis of NO 2 pollution using satellite measurements." Environmental Science: Processes & Impacts 24, no. 12 (2022): 2437-2449.
4. Kuttippurath, Jayanarayanan, Vikas Kumar Patel, Mansi Pathak, and Ajay Singh. "Improvements in SO2 pollution in India: role of technology and environmental regulations." Environmental Science and Pollution Research 29, no. 52 (2022): 78637-78649.
5. Kuttippurath, J., K. Abbhishek, G. S. Gopikrishnan, and M. Pathak. "Investigation of long–term trends and major sources of atmospheric HCHO over India." Environmental Challenges 7 (2022): 100477.
6. Pathak, M., V. K. Patel, and J. Kuttippurath. "Spatial heterogeneity in global atmospheric CO during the COVID–19 lockdown: Implications for global and regional air quality policies." Environmental Pollution (2023): 122269.
1. Pathak, Mansi, and Jayanarayanan Kuttippurath, Air pollution in rural India: Analysis of satellite NO2 measurements, No. EGU23-4813, Copernicus Meetings, European Geophysical Union (EGU), 23-28 April, 2023.